Pet Treatments and Diagnostics for Scottsdale, Phoenix, Glendale, and Peoria
Catalina Animal Hospital provides state-of-the-art pet treatments and diagnostics for Scottsdale, Phoenix, Glendale, and Peoria your pet will benefit from our:
- Pet examinations – Regular comprehensive pet examinations can help us watch out for possible health problems and provide treatment as early as possible.
- Cytology – Cytology is the practice of taking cell samples via needle and analyzing them for abnormalities such as cancer.
- Urinalysis – Urine samples can alert us diabetes, bladder infections, and other ailments.
- Allergy and skin conditions – Our veterinarian can find the source of your pet’s allergy and then prescribe antihistamines, steroids, special diets, or lifestyle changes as needed.
- Anal gland disease – Anal glands can become blocked and painfully infected. We can perform anal gland expression and provide antibiotics if necessary.
- Arthritis – Arthritis affects pets as well as humans. Our treatment options include gentle exercises, anti-inflammatory drugs, and even surgery to reduce severe joint pain.
- Behavioral therapy & treatment – If your pet is misbehaving, we can diagnose the root of the problem and then prescribe treatments ranging from training to medication.
- Birthing assistance – Difficult labor threatens pets’ lives and the lives of their babies. We can provide any necessary birthing assistance, including C-sections.
- Casts/splints – Has your pet suffered a mild fracture? We can apply a cast or splint.
- Epilepsy management – Epilepsy can be managed through drugs or other measures. We can perform neurological tests to determine what kind of treatment we need to administer.
- Gastrointestinal treatment – Our veterinarian can treat parasitic infestations with drug therapy, use surgery to correct a stomach twisted by bloat, or remove ingested foreign objects.
- Intravenous & subcutaneous fluid therapy – We can treat dehydration through intravenous fluid therapy (in which the fluid is delivered into a vein) or subcutaneous therapy (in which the fluid is delivered into space just under the skin).
- Pain management – Your pet doesn’t have to suffer from untreated chronic pain. Our pain management options include joint fusion surgery, NSAIDs, opiate or steroidal drugs, exercise plans, and dietary changes featuring anti-inflammatory foods.
- Wound care – Open wounds take time to heal, and they must be treated with care. We can seal wounds with sutures, provide professional dressing changes, and monitor wounds for infection or other complications.
- Ophthalmic care – We can evaluate eye problems in your pet and perform medical treatments to ease discomfort, repair eye injuries, or even save your pet’s eyesight.
Our Veterinarian Can Help, Contact Catalina Animal Hospital in Phoenix, AZ Today!
Does your pet need the expert help of our veterinarian? call Catalina Animal Hospital at (602)-269-8969 today!